30 Apr THE DIGNITY OF THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST by PASTOR SAM ADEBOWALE
The outline of the message preached by PASTOR SAM ADEBOWALE the National Coordinator of NaFFs at FOURSQUARE STUDENTS FELLOWSHIP OOU.
TOPIC :THE DIGNITY OF THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST
*Dignity is the condition of being worthy, respected, esteemed and honored.
*The doctrine of Christ is the teaching of Jesus Christ. See 2John1:9, 1john2:24, Colossians 2:7-8
WHAT IS CHRIST’S DOCTRINE?
(1) It is the doctrine of love: that is the teaching must make us love God and others. See 1john5:3, 1john2:9, Galatians 5:22
(2) The Teaching of Absolute Trust in the Blood of Redemption. See John8:30-32
(3)The Teaching of Occupying till he comes: Romans12:11-16 THE DOCTRINE WE MUST AVOID
- The teaching that urges believers to continue to sin See, Revelation2:14,15 and 20, Romans 6:1-2
- Doctrine That does not emphasis on Christian conduct.
- the teaching that make believers slothful in kingdom mandate. Revelation 3:15
- teaching full of heresy 2yimothy 2:16-19
HOW TO ABIDE IN THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST.
(1) Diligence in personal bible study.
(2)listening to sound preacher of the word Titus1:9
(3) Holding fast to the faith of our fathers 2timothy 3:16
(4) Holding forth to our conviction and pass it on to the next generation 2timothy2:2. Study and be blessed.